Friday, March 07, 2008

I Told You It Was Coming!

Okay, news time.:)

You ready?

It's really cool.

All right.:) Autumn Wings will be going to the Bologna Book Fair as one of Writers House's feature titles! And they will be presenting the book as part one of the series, so hopefully a few companies will snatch up two to four of the books. *squee*

I do have to write up a synopsis for the whole series this weekend. Guess how much space I have? Half to three-quarters of a page for all four books. And you thought 250 words for one books was bad! There will be much condensing being done this weekend.

But hey, I'm not complaining. *grin*

Ciao!

ETA: In other exciting news, I will be hosting diva authoress extraordinaire Caitlin Kittredge tomorrow!! You won't want to miss this!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! Good luck with your synopsis. Sounds like a challenge, though I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Helen said...

That's awesome news! Well, apart from the condensing, of course. I can't wait to eventually read Autumn Wings. :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've been reading over your blog for the past few days, having just found it. You are such a good example for me! I live just up the road in PG, and am working on my first novel. Love all your advice!

Karissa Chen said...

awesome! congrats!

Carbonneau said...

Awesome Job! I know you have a lot to be excited for, or stress over, or whatnot, BUT I think it will be so fun to chose book covers for all the different languages it could get published in...call me crazy, but that's the photo person in me. :)

Kari Pike said...

Congratulations!
I was so busy with the wedding I am just now getting to reading this! I can't believe you didn't say anything on the phone the other day!! very exciting!