Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Last Day to Escape and the Book That Was Published Around the World!

Okay people, this is the LAST day to escape with the Seven!! If you haven't entered already, get yourself over HERE and enter! You have till midnight! Go, go, go!!

Alright, I have been sitting on this for ages, but Wings has now sold into TEN foreign territories!!! I believe the last one I was allowed to announce was Estonia, which was my third sale, so most of these are new. Also, I have had a ton of email asking me if my book was coming to (fill in the blank) country, so without further ado, here is the list! (And I am happy to say that about 80% of the countries asked about are now a yes!!)

(Also, the name following the language is the publisher.:))


German / Verlagsgruppe Random House

English, UK/ Harper UK

Portuguese (Brazil) / Editora Bertrand Brazil

Estonian / Kirjastus Pegasus

Hebrew / Matar Publishing House

French (Canada) / Editions AdA

Italian / Sperling & Kupfer

Spain / Ediciones Urano

Turkish / Pegasus Yayincilik

Polish / Wydawnictwo Dolnoslaskie



Man, I can't wait for the foreign editions to start rolling in! I have received UK copies, but that's it so far. *shivers in anticipation.*

Film news we are still getting approval to announce, so hold tight! I promise I will announce the INSTANT I have the go ahead!!

Now go enter the Escape contest!! :D

13 comments:

Kat W said...

WOW - how exciting for your book to be published in some many countries.

And I am very very excited & on the edge of my seat about any possible film news.

Oh and of course I've entered the escape with the seven comp.

Kat :-)

Tara McClendon said...

What a great list! I'm waiting for the film info.

Nichole Giles said...

How very exciting. Congrats on all the foreign sales and the upcoming film deal.

Can't wait to see the movie.

Nichole

Patti said...

Fantastic list. I hope you show all of the covers from the different countries.

Amber Lynae said...

I entered the contest and I'm trying to keep my hopes high.

That is awesome about how many languages you book is to be published in. I'm with the others I can't wait for the film..... and more of the series.

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Oh I've been wanting my sister in law to read this, but she doesn't speak english! I'm gonna buy her a portuguese copy as soon as possible!

CANT WAIT FOR THE FILM NEWS!

KasandraG said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to hear about the film news.
I entered the contest...I never really expect to win any contest but it would be AWESOME! Can't wait to hear more about book two also!

Lauren! said...

Oh cool! Ha ha, I wonder if I'll see it on shelves when I go to Paris or Switzerland next year. I'd have to take a pic then. LoL.

OMG! I can't wait for you to get the ok with the film news. I'm like bouncing up and down, crossing everything that is able to cross!!!

sari said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. :-)

Melissa Cunningham said...

That really is amazing. I can't even comprehend it!

Dara said...

Film news?! Wow!!

And congrats on the book being published in so many countries. How exciting!

Heather Jewell said...

Hi,
I just finished "Wings" and want to write and tell you how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was incredibly creative and loads of fun.
I look forward to seeing more novels from you in the future!

Tyhitia Green said...

Wow. Congratulations! You must be sooo excited! I am for you!!! :-D