Monday, July 03, 2006

Hot Off the Presses!!

Guess what I'm holding in my hand . . . no really, guess.:) I have my reader's copy of The Cymbals and the Crown. I will be bringing it when I drive up to Utah tomorrow night. And sorry to disappoint most of you, but Richard gets it first. (shrug) After that you can all fight over it. (laugh) Just FYI, you'll have to excuse the typos and misspelled word, etc. I got the story down so you guys could read it (and it is complete at 100,000 words) but I didn't have time to go back an polish . . . that will come later. I am moving to Utah tomorrow!! Yea!! I won't actually get there till the wee hours of Wednesday morning, but I'm leaving tomorrow.:) I'm so excited. And I'm excited for you guys to read the sequel. I really, really like it. It's a lot more thought provoking than the first one, but still has plenty of action. But it has a ton more people and most of them are so wonderful. (sigh) I'm in love with half of my characters. Anyway, you'll have it soon!

Ciao!

No comments: