Wednesday, July 19, 2006

News from the Big Apple.

So Kristin, one of my favorite agents whose blog I follow pretty religiously, is in New York this week. (Her office is in Denver so several times a year she heads up to New York for a week to pitch books to editors.) So here is a little excerpt from her blog tonight.

"Also, what fun to hear a romance editor talking about wanting to see historical romance again. Let me tell you. It's been a while since an editor has asked, 'what do you have going on for historicals?'

Could it be a turning trend? Too soon to tell."

I also read an interview with Jenny saying that she would really like to pick up a historical romance, and several of the publishing companies are emphasizinging their historical lines. Do I have timing or what? A spicy historical romance set in exotic Basque is just what they need in my not-so-humble opinion. :)

Ciao!

No comments: