Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wow, My Husband is Never Here . . .

And even when he's here, he's not "here." Do you have any idea how many books I am going to get written in the next three years? Probably five. Of course, that depends on how much editing I am doing for the big, huge publishing company that is publishing all my books. Oh, yeah.

(Shakes Head) Whew! Sorry; I had a quick trip to fantasy land. But I'm back now.:) You know, back to the land where my house is a mess and my daughter has stripped off all her clothes and is running around buck naked. Yea! (rolls eyes.) What is it with three-year-olds and clothing?

No news to report. Well, except that Elizabeth rejected my first ten pages with a little note suggesting I research more because she thinks a something I put in there is incorrect when, in fact, it is completely correct and I have the research to back it up. (rolls eyes.) But that's okay. She was pretty far from the top of my list even before the research comment.:)

Well, I am going to go work on Soleil now.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Andrew McAllister said...

That would be a good topic for my relationship advice site -- when your spouse is home but not really "there." I'll have to give that one some thought.

Don't give up. I have a stack of over a hundred rejection letters from agents, plus many rejection emails ... and I finally landed an agent last November. It CAN be done!

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

Anonymous said...

butt-naked, april. not buck