Thursday, March 05, 2009

Since I Have an Incredible Memory . . .

I KNEW there was one more thing I was supposed to put in my blog entry last night!

The winner of the signed copy of THE SEASON!!

There were some really, really beautiful ball gown described in the comments and I had a really hard time picking, but I am going to have to go with the dress from FitToSeeJane!

"My dress would definitely be white, soft and empire waisted, with embroidered flowers around the neckline, (which is just low enough to still be tasteful) in jewel tones of scarlett, purple, burgandy and gold. It would have sweet little gathered short sleeves, so I could wear long gloves.
Oh, and a scarlett shawl and matching little scarltt slippers with embroidery."

Please email me your address at aprilynnepike at gmail dot com so we can get this awesome book on its way to you!

And now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.;)

Ciao!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

It's too bad Kenny was disqualified, because he would have been the belle of the ball!

Lynnae said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'll e mail you right away. I'm so excited maybe I'll try and make it for my next Jasna Ball. Wooohooo!
You made My day!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

Fit to see jane is "fit for fashion" :)

Lenore Appelhans said...

That does sound like a lovely gown.

J.R. Johansson said...

Wow, that sounds just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I just got a pre-publish copy Wings, and was wondering about the schedule for the author tour in Chicago?