Saturday, February 07, 2009

The Preview

Hey! I'm back! Unfortunately, this leg of the tour did not have any helpful airports with free Wi-Fi, so there was no update while sitting and waiting to board the plane. My apologies for that.

This is not actually a blog post--it's a preview post. Like the previews in movies. Because the next week is going to be a really exciting one! Here is what is coming up.

Sunday: Full report of the pre-pub tour part two. Pictures, commentary, everything.

Monday: The 2009 Debs BlogTour stop with Stacey Jay!! (I know I said this was going to be like two weeks ago, but I was a moron and looked at the wrong date. Aprilynne=FAIL.)

Thursday: Another Deb BlogTour stop, and the first Feast of Awesome giveaway! I've already done an interview with Saundra Mitchell, but her book wasn't out yet! It comes out on Tuesday (guess where I'm going on Tuesday? Did you guess the bookstore? Oh, you're so smart!) and I am doing a giveaway of her book on Thursday. Please stop by and enter!

Saturday: I have been recieving emails about this one, but it's finally here. The WINGS ARC giveaway! I'll be giving away a copy of WINGS in ARC form as well as some other fun Valentine's Day prizes. After all, let us not forget that at it's heart, the WINGS series is a love story. *swoon*

That is my week! Four updates at the very least! And actually, the tour report was supposed to be today, but my son got sick and slept on my shoulder for two hours. Goodbye blogging time.:) But man, it is so nice to snuggle up with my baby. And when he's running a fever he really keeps me warm! (I'll find the good where I can!;))

I also finished Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner and oh man! It was so freakin' good!! Wow! It's like Carrie Ryan's Forest of Hands and Teeth meets Faerie magic. Amazing!!!

So till tomorrow, this has been your preview.;)

Ciao!

4 comments:

Mim said...

Sounds like an exciting week! Hope your little one gets feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Unknown said...

Yay for a good preview! Looking forward to the week! :)

Michelle Zink said...

Aw, I hope your little guy is feeling better soon.
:D