Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oops, Forgot.

Okay, I am having so much fun with my new toy called Sitemeter (referral courtesy of Moonrat) and one of the things it does is tell me what people Googled to get to my blog. So I am going to start off my blog entries with the best Google search term. But since I forgot yesterday, you get a couple today.

I am the number one hit if you search "Princess Bride" "I hate to wait." :)

Today someone found me searching miss snark auction preempt. That's pretty cool.:)

Anyway, more next time.:)

5 comments:

Tyhitia Green said...

Aprilynne,
Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check that site out! :*)

moonrat said...

so wonderfully innoccent!!! it seems like everyone who comes to my site via a gogle search is some kind of serious deviant who is interested in gerbils.

(alas, i once described publishing industry professionals as gerbils. perhaps i should delete that post?!)

David L. McAfee said...

Uuuuh, moonrat....

I hate to brewak it to you, but your blog is called "Editorial ASS." See...uh..."ASS" is built right in to the title. people who do a search for "ASS" might be led to your blog. It stands to reason you are going to attract a different kind of Googler than Aprilynne.

:)

Aprilynne Pike said...

Oh David, are you saying I attract a more upscale level of blog reader? Why thank you.;)

Michael said...

Wait ... please ... I'm still laughing from David's comment...

Okay, I'm settling down now.

Very cool. Sitemeter, huh? I suppose I should try it out.

This is the first time I've stopped by your blog, Aprilynne. Nice site. I see that you also write some fantasy. Now you know I'm hooked.