Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Raven Boys Winner!

Wow, guys!! Thanks so much for entering my contest!! I don't think I've ever seen the comment numbers go up so fast! Clearly I picked the right ARC!:D

And without further delay, the winner of The Raven Boys ARC is Jessica Ring of Dark Stormy Nights!!!!!!

Jessica, please email me the following at aprilynne pike at gee mail dot com:

Complete Name
Address

Again, super easy.:D

If I don't hear from you in three days I will pick another winner because I really want this ARC to go to a good home!!!

Thank you everyone for your entries and comments!!!!!!

Ciao!

6 comments:

Tayler Clements said...

Congrats Jessica! And thanks Ms. Pike!

Jessica Ring said...

YAY! E-mail sent! Thank you soo much!

Erica said...

Congratulations!

Monica said...

Congrats Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jessica!! Enjoy the ARC and I look forward to reading your review!!

Mike said...

Ya Jessica you won! I'm so jealous.