- Isn't it cute! So nice and round! *ahem*
- So I imagine some of you have, at some point, mentioned my series to someone and they go, "Who?" and have no idea what you are talking about. Well, now is a great time to tell them that they can check out my first book for FREE! Completely, totally FREE! From April 5th to April 18th your, your mom, your neighbor, that creepy guy down the street, anyone can download Wings for free. And just in case you forget, you can pre-order now from Amazon and the book will be sent to your Kindle when April 5th rolls around! However . . .
- If you want to wait till May 8th, and get a comfy chair to boot, you can take your Nook into any Barnes and Noble in the country and download the free ebook onto your Nook and it will come with an exclusive short story that you won't find anywhere else. (I will post it on my blog and website at some point, but at least for now, it will be exclusively available at B&N.) Don't have a Nook or a B&N nearby? Never fear!
- All of the ebooks will come with an excerpt from both Spells and Illusions, so you will still get a taste of what's to come! Want more?
- Five bloggers will be participating in a read-along contest that starts on April 5th. (I'll have more details as we get closer.) It is a contest to see how many readers they can get to download the ebook from their blog and read along with them! The winning website gets exclusive access to a short story that comes between Spells and Illusions that features our favorite hot faerie guy himself, Tamani! So that should be tons of fun!
- FREE BOOK FREE BOOK FREE BOOK.:D
- Okay, so we are still working on all the dates, but I want to let you know where I will be this summer! In May I will be going to:
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Tempe, AZ
- Pasadena, CA
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Driggs, ID
- and Boise, ID
- In June, between my own travels and the Dark Days of Supernatural, I will be going to:
- Provo, UT
- Chicago, IL
- Portland, OR
- Austin, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Lansing, MI
- At some point in the next six months I will also be coming to:
- New York, NY
- Eureka, CA
- You can still get a signed book!! I've teamed up with the awesome Changing Hands Bookstore here in Arizona to allow you guys to order signed (personalized too!) books online. The link to my books is here and all you need to do is put in the comments that you would like it signed and PLEASE specify the exact name you would like on the book.
- Already have the books? I am working on getting books plates and an address where you can send a SASE to get them, but I am between PO Boxes right now, so it's not ready. But it will be! Soon!
Okay . . . so I think that's it. Lots of fun stuff and you are basically going to see my Twitter catch fire over the next few weeks as we gear up for the release of not only ILLUSIONS, but the newly redesigned paperbacks for the rest of the series as well! There will be lots of bonus content and free stuff and web pages, etc! I love it when April comes along because that is when all the release date fun really starts!
And, of course, I know why you read down this far, so here comes the next excerpt from Illusions! (And for those of you who have been asking, I will be posting the second chapter of Illusions next week . . . probably April 1st!:))
Tamani came running in and slid into his seat just as the final bell rang. He was wearing a pair of black leather gloves with the fingers all cut off at the first knuckle.
“What are those?” Laurel said, wrinkling her nose. “Fingerless gloves went out of style before . . . mullets. You look like a dork.”
“Better a dork than a freak with glitter coming out of his hands,” Tamani hissed darkly. “As far as these kids know, they’re all the rage in Scotland.”
Laurel felt bad for not realizing; after all, it was being around her blossom that brought pollen to his hands. “Oh. What are you doing with Yuki? I thought you were supposed to be getting us together, not hooking up with her,” she whispered as Mrs. Harms called attendance.
“I am not ‘hooking up’ with her,” Tamani hissed.
“Could have fooled me,” Laurel muttered.Tamani shrugged. “I have a job to do here,” he whispered. “I do what it takes.”
Oh, I love being cryptic.