Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mixing Genres

Oh, the great joys of being pregnant. You can't remember anything!!! Yesterday while out at the library with my mom and sister, a niece and nephew, and my own two kids (and my ginormous belly) I thought up a whole blog with the title you see above. It wasn't actually about mixing genres in books, it was a life experience about mixing two things that should not have been mixed and I was going to relate it back to both good and bad genre mixing in books.

But I've completely forgotten what the basis of the whole blog entry was.

I blame the pregnancy.

For those of you who may not know, I am now officially overdue. So I am done posting blogs until I can do so with baby pictures that are not of the ultrasound persuasion.

It shouldn't be too long.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

And if I ever remember what I was originally going to blog about, I'll do a "Mixing Genres Take Two" post.

Till then, you can all feel better knowing that I am as much in suspense about the original blog entry as you are.;)

Ciao!

8 comments:

Kari Pike said...

Perhaps your little bambino is waiting for G'ma to get there...Tell him I'm on my way, so he better hurry up!

And yeah, I'd blame the pregnancy, too. I haven't been pregnant for over 9 years now...and I still blame my occassional brain fog as being the result of pregnancy...I don't think brain function ever returns 100%. Fortunately, there are so many perks that come with parenthood that it makes up for it.
Hang in there! Reinforcements are coming!

Tyhitia Green said...

Yes, when you remember what that thing is, please let us know! Inquiring minds wanna know! :*)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee hee....
Gotta love pregnancy brain fog. Hang in there!!

KC

David L. McAfee said...

Hmmm... I have brain fog all the time. Could I be pregnant, too?

No? Crap!

What am I gonna do? I need something to blame my brain fog on, too...

Oh, wait. I'm a man. That covers it. :)

Best O' Luck t'ye, Aprilynne! Get that baby outta there so's the rest o' the world can say hello!

Heather said...

Delurking to say ... good luck with delivery!

Levi Nunnink said...

Can't wait to see the baby pictures after the birth! Hang in there!

writtenwyrdd said...

I've never had kids, but I think I'm going to claim pregnancy as the cause of my constant over-40 moments.

My brother was born SIX WEEKS LATE. With teeth. YOu may rest assured your child won't be staying so long at Hotel Mom.

ORION said...

hmmm it's been over 30 years for me...I'm so glad I found out now that's where my brain fog comes from...and I thought it was just from my drinking...